Whoopee my body !
Whoopee my body! is an exhibition dedicated to 3 to 6 year olds to allow to discover their own body. Guided by the manager of a fun fair, they will experience their abilities in playful activities and tame their reflection and shadow to build a new image of themselves!
The setting immerses the children in the heart of a timeless fun fair which could have set up camp in the middle of a field. The tour takes place through 3 workshop areas: one thousand and one reflections of my body, my body is a shadow and the features of my body.
The children will have to play with their image in the mirror, identify the parts of their body, situate themselves in space, imitate expressions. Elsewhere, they will have to tame their shadow, to discover a new image of themselves. In turn, they will challenge their body in a series of activities: to aim, to throw, to jump, to inch their way forward to coordinate their movements, to anticipate, to keep their balance and to cooperate.
- Experience your body, its materiality and its abilities.
- Make the child ask himself about his body as image, shade, strength and precision object.
- Comprehend your body from the anatomical point of view.
- Build an oriented image of your body.
- Be able to describe what you are doing, what you are seeing, what you are feeling, what you are thinking thanks to language.
No written text in the exhibition = any language possible. The training for the visit is proposed by Cap Sciences’ facilitator after set up time.
Floor area : 50-70m
Language(s) : French / English
Total volume : 40m³
Setup time : 1 day
Dismantling time : 1 day
Ceiling : minimum height 2.00m
Volume storage : 4m³