- The Café des Sciences is located on the second floor of Hangar 20. Chill out on the terrace that is ready to welcome ticket-holding visitors to Cap Sciences for a lovely moment over drinks and snacks.
- We look forward to seeing you at weekends and during the school holidays from 2pm to 7pm!
- The Cap Sciences gift shop offers you an adventure at the heart of science and technology! Discover the selections dedicated to our current exhibitions and an original permanent range (games, gadgets, models, books). So, to end your visit, exit through the gift shop to be sure to pick up something special for you or your family.
- The gift shop is open during the regular Cap Sciences opening hours.
Wi-Fi is available free of charge throughout the building.
- A hot drink distributor is available in front of the gift shop, on the ground floor.
- Vending machines for hot and cold drinks, and also snacks are located on the second floor.
- Changing tables are located on the ground floor (opposite the gift shop) and the second floor, next to the elevator.